This page contains talks on special topics in the field of image and video coding.
Republishing any of the content below, including parts thereof, is not allowed without prior permission.
- “Seh ich schlecht oder ist der Rasen verschwommen?” – Wie man Videoqualität bei Live-Übertragungen misst (German; inaugural lecture for the professorship award ceremony (“Antrittsvorlesung”) at the Salzburg University of Applied Sciences; low quality version; a high quality version is available upon request)
- The transcoder challenge: What is so difficult about building a transcoder for watermarking?
- What is new in HEVC/”H.265″?
Image and video encryption
- De-identification through post-compression region of interest encryption (presented at the EU COST Action IC1206 MC meeting)
- Post-compression Multimedia Security (Ph.D. thesis defense)
- Slice Groups for Post-Compression Region of Interest Encryption in SVC (presented at the 2nd ACM Workshop on Information Hiding and Multimedia Security)
- Practical Privacy-Preserving Video Surveillance (presented at the 3rd Young Researcher’s Day 2013)
- Region of Interest Signalling for Encrypted JPEG Images (presented at the 1st ACM Workshop on Information Hiding and Multimedia Security)
- Region of Interest Encryption – State of the Art
- Length-preserving Bit-stream-based JPEG Encryption (presented at the 14th ACM Workshop on Multimedia and Security)